Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday August 22nd

In addition to becoming a hotelier, I have also become a Post Office. Friends are getting all their online shopping shipped to my place for collection when they visit. Currently, I have:

- 1 x iPod
- 1 x Cranium
- 1 x set of 5 measuring cups
- 1 x portable hard drive
- 1 x mouse

with more on the way including 2 more iPods, conditioner (?), VS bras.

**************************

This morning I emailed a delivery status update to my friends. Amongst them was an update on a Dutch oven which has not arrived.

My other friend, not knowing what a Dutch oven was, decided to google it. Guess what she came up with?

"Farts can bring more excitement into wedlock if administered in a Dutch Oven: this is where one partner lets go a huge fart, pulls the duvet cover or bed sheets over the head of their loved one, trapping them in a confusion of methane, while shouting triumphantly, 'Dutch oven! Dutch oven!' The person trapped will wriggle like an eel, the trapper will then nearly die laughing and it will all end up in a really boisterous play fight. Of course, this is all in questionable taste.

No comments: