Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tuesday 7th August II

"Did you go like that to make a statement that you are strong enough to resist?"

"Where are you now? Have you reached home yet?"

"No, actually I am still downstairs in front of your place."

"OK, stay there."

********************************

"What do you think is going on?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Obviously, there is a connection."

********************************

"I feel like I am a teenager all over again, standing in the street kissing and not able to go inside."

********************************

I am usually very good at avoiding trouble when I see it coming. I inadvertently let my guard down and allowed time to stand still and myself to be vulnerable. At some point, my self-preservation instinct kicked in again.

********************************

"Good night..."

No comments: