Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday September 16th

I cut my hair short at the start of the end in anticipation of S 2007 edition. I was looking forward to a new start in NY and a new me.

Tonight, I have proven that there is a S 2007 after all. She is tougher and a lot less tolerable of bullshit or of people who dick her around.

So, he is in NY this weekend. I met up with him and his friends for drinks last night. Within 5 mins of me sitting down, he is stroking my knee already. This after 1.5 years of radio silence.

To cut a long story short, he said he would call today. And I waited. And waited. And realized that was exactly what I went through with him the past few times as well.

So I broke the pattern. When he finally called, I told him that we shouldn't stay in touch because he would go MIA again. And that I as most pissed off about him not treating me as a friend.

He protested, saying that he thought it would be a shame not to stay in touch.

And I told him that I was happy to be proven wrong and I'd believe it when I see it.

At this point, I am glad I finally had the guts to tell him outright to stop dicking me around. This is S 2007.

And so to bed.

No comments: