Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday 11th June

Today is The Mother's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! Seriously, I hope I've inherited all her genes because she does not look a day over 43 despite being about 10 years older than that.

********************

One of my best girl friends was over from London for the weekend. We had a nice girlie weekend - manicure/pedicure, facials, shopping, pretty shoes, Magnolia cupcakes, cocktails, brunch. I miss having girlfriends in NY. It's easy to meet guys, but not so easy to find girls I get along with. My girlfriends all tend to be strong intelligent women. We're all chicks who kick ass! I guess I just gotta give myself time. I am sure NY is full of strong intelligent women too.

BTW, I was never a big fan of cupcakes, but Magnolia cupcakes have proved themselves to be worth the line. Now to tackle the other 4 sitting in my fridge now.

********************

Frenchie and I went for a movie date last night. We went to watch Ocean's Thirteen. I have to say, the combination of Matt Damon, Brad Pitt AND George Clooney really does it for me. The question though is, if you had to pick one guy to shag, one guy to marry and one to push off the cliff, who would you choose for what? I think I would choose to shag George, marry Matt and sorry Brad, you're too in love with Angie already.

Things with Frenchie are still going well. I'm almost afraid I will jinx things by talking about him too much. So I guess that's all I will mention for now. :)

No comments: