Saturday, February 7, 2009

Starting over again

After the last twp fiascoes, you will not be surprised that I am going on a man-nesty.

I am thinking about taking some time out to travel this year. The idea excites me and scares me at the same time.

On the list: Costa Rica to learn surfing, Mexico, Brazil, Bali, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Argentina, Peru for now. I am also hoping to get some kitchen apprenticeships along the way. And hopefully after all the travelling, I will be off to business school at the start of next year.

What's scary? Giving up what I have worked so hard to build - my life in London. This is where my friends are. Having been away once, this town is not going to be the same if/when I come back. I will have to start again.

I once wrote about being a global soul and being able to pack and unpack the essence of my life wherever I go to make myself feel at ease in new places. Maybe I am growing too old for that now?

On a more upbeat now, I will have amazing skin in about half an hour when I peel off my SK-II mask. Ah the wonders of expensive skincare!

1 comment:

Kevin Mathison said...

Nice Post, Thank You Author!!!
Can't Login to pof account? Please contact the pof Dating Customer Helpline Number.
Can't login to pof